FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SKINSHIFT® products are paraben free, cruelty free with no animal testing and are void of harmful harsh chemicals. Fragrance in our products is created through botanicals that benefit the skin. Rest assured SKINSHIFT has been formulated with the finest ingredients for your skin’s health, beauty and wellness.
- Can I use multiple SKINSHIFT products at the same time?
Yes! Dr. Harper formulated each product to have superior performance independently and when used together with other SKINSHIFT products. For your convenience, Dr. Harper has also listed the products that created the stunning Before & After results in that section of our website. They are listed in order of “how to apply them” where you can see first hand, how SKINSHIFT helped other clients!
- How can I have Dr. Harper evaluate my skin?
- By purchasing and completing our Genetic Test Kit (COMING SOON) where the results are reviewed by either Dr. Harper or one of her trained staff.
- Dr. Harper also maintains her medical and aesthetic practice in Austin, Texas. You may CLICK HERE to request an appointment with Dr. Harper or you can call the office directly through the SKINSHIFT number: 1-800-DNA-SKIN or 1-800 362-7546.
- How can I carry SKINSHIFT products in my med spa, store or practice?
Simply complete the wholesale inquiry form. Someone on our marketing team will reach out to you to discuss.
- I have a specific problem I would like to discuss with Dr. Harper. Is that possible?
Yes! You can e-mail your question through our contact page. Either Dr. Harper or one of her trained associates will do their best to answer your question in a timely manner. Please note, for any medically related question, an in person appointment will be necessary and can be obtained by contacting the practice. No medical advice or information can be provided to individuals who are not patients of Dr. Ruthie Harper.